Lamination enhances all finished work by protecting the ink or toner from scratching, making the piece waterproof and making the colors ‘pop’. It is a very high value added finishing step that adds tremendous durability as well.
BRC Harris sells and services a broad range of folding equipment suitable for any type of printedwork at any volume.
- Pouch Laminators are perfect for low volume, ‘on-demand’ laminating. Pouch laminating typically is limited to smaller pieces under 20″ wide.
- Roll Laminators are for higher volume and/or wide format laminating. The material cost for roll laminating, especially heat activated laminate, is typically a small fraction of the cost for a pouch laminator. Of course, the initial equipment cost is higher than pouch laminators. Roll laminators are typically 15″ wide and above and can be either tabletop or free standing.
- Automated Laminating machines are relatively new on the finishing scene. With auto-feed and auto-trim, these machines combine the material cost and high output of a roll laminator with a very low labor cost… even less than a pouch laminator.
- BRC Harris is a full-service supplier of both Roll Laminate and Laminating Pouches.
- When do I use Hot versus Cold Lamination?
BRC Harris is a supplier for a very broad range of laminating materials, including:
- Hot and Cold Roll Laminate, Nylon Laminate, Standard size pouches and Odd-Size pouches.
Contact us for more information or to order supplies.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Get advice on how to gain control of your paper finishing and bindery to improve profitability. Contact our finishing equipment experts today at 303.790.0700, option 1 or e-mail us.