Lamination enhances all finished work by protecting the ink or toner from scratching, making the piece waterproof and making the colors 'pop'. It is a very high value added finishing step that adds tremendous durability as well.
BRC Harris sells and services a broad range of folding equipment suitable for any type of printedwork at any volume.
- Pouch Laminators are perfect for low volume, 'on-demand' laminating. Pouch laminating typically is limited to smaller pieces under 20" wide.
- Roll Laminators are for higher volume and/or wide format laminating. The material cost for roll laminating, especially heat activated laminate, is typically a small fraction of the cost for a pouch laminator. Of course, the initial equipment cost is higher than pouch laminators. Roll laminators are typically 15" wide and above and can be either tabletop or free standing.
- Automated Laminating machines are relatively new on the finishing scene. With auto-feed and auto-trim, these machines combine the material cost and high output of a roll laminator with a very low labor cost... even less than a pouch laminator.
- BRC Harris is a full-service supplier of both Roll Laminate and Laminating Pouches.
- When do I use Hot versus Cold Lamination?